Saturday, March 12, 2016

Movie Poster Design



























So it just so happens a client I've had for years is working on a web series titled 'Imperium' a gritty cops vs gangbanger series with a twist . . . some have super powers. I get an assignment for class that requires me to design a movie poster, and the next day the director calls and says they need a poster design by Friday. Bam, done, 2 birds, one design. Thankfully at their last filming they took plenty of great pics for me to use in the design. So I threw it all together in Photoshop, shook it around till the placements felt right and topped it all off with color blending, textures and brushes. I'm pleased with the outcome and so is the client.

If you would like to see a sample of the series they just released a teaser from the new footage. This is going to be pretty dope when it all comes together.
Check Out The Teaser for IMPERIUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment